- Ph.D. in Computer Science, VinUniversity, Jan 2023 - Present
- B.S. in Computer Science, University of Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University, Hanoi, 2019
- IBA: Towards Irreversible Backdoor Attacks in Federated Learning
- Dung Thuy Nguyen, Tuan Minh Nguyen, Anh Tuan Tran, Khoa D. Doan, and Kok-Seng Wong. “IBA: Towards Irreversible Backdoor Attacks in Federated Learning.” Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (2023).
- An Empirical Study of Federated Unlearning: Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Nguyen, Thai-Hung, Hong-Phuc Vu, Dung Thuy Nguyen, Tuan Minh Nguyen, Khoa D. Doan, and Kok-Seng Wong. “An Empirical Study of Federated Unlearning: Efficiency and Effectiveness.” In Proceedings of the 15th Asian Conference on Machine Learning (2023).
- Backdoor Attacks and Defenses in Federated Learning: Survey, Challenges and Future Research Directions
- Nguyen, Thuy Dung, Tuan Nguyen, Phi Le Nguyen, Hieu H. Pham, Khoa Doan, and Kok-Seng Wong. “Backdoor Attacks and Defenses in Federated Learning: Survey, Challenges and Future Research Directions.” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, arXiv preprint arXiv:2303.02213 (2023).
- Ensemble Learning of Myocardial Displacements for Myocardial Infarction Detection in Echocardiography
- Tuan Nguyen, Phi Nguyen, Dai Tran, Hung Pham, Quang Nguyen, Thanh Le, Hanh Van, Bach Do, Phuong Tran, Vinh Le, Thuy Nguyen, Long Tran, and Hieu Pham. “Ensemble Learning of Myocardial Displacements for Myocardial Infarction Detection in Echocardiography.” Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, 2023.
- Fully Automated Machine Learning Pipeline for Echocardiogram Segmentation
- Thi Thuy Hang Duong, Tuan Nguyen Minh, Phi Nguyen Van, and Quoc Long Tran. “Fully Automated Machine Learning Pipeline for Echocardiogram Segmentation.” In 2021 13th International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering (KSE), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2021.
- Jan 2023 - Present: Research Assistant, College of Engineering & Computer Science, VinUniversity
- Jan 2022 - Dec 2022: Research Assistant, VinUni-Illinois Smart Health Center, VinUniversity
- Project: Video-based AI for assessment of cardiac function and disease prediction
- Supervisor: Prof. Hieu H.Pham
- 2019 - 2021: Research Assistant, UET-AILab, VNU-UET
- 2019: Software Engineer, FastGo
- Developed Maximum Bipartite Matching Algorithm to connect drivers and users.
- Created tools, and database in map services for locating users and finding vehicle-route.
- 2018: Software Engineer, KiwiUniverse
- Developing Android application provides driver’s services: washing cars and food.
- Main interest:
- AI security, data security, and privacy, explainable and robust with a focus on federated learning
- Machine learning / Deep learning for Computer Vision
- Libraries and tools:
- TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV, scikit-learn, Git, Vim
- Operating System:
- Native Vietnamese
- Professional working proficiency in english
- 2021 - Present: Teaching Assistant, College of Engineering & Computer Science, VinUniversity
- Introduction to Programming (Fall 2022, Fall 2023)
- Object-oriented programming and Data Structures (Spring 2023)
- Computer Systems Programming (Spring 2022)
- 2019 - 2021: Teaching Assistant, VNU-UET
- Data Structures and Algorithms (Spring 2020)
- Introduction to Computer Programming Languages (Fall 2019, Fall 2020, and Fall 2021)